Top 5 Bikes Under Rs 1.5 Lakh in India 2022 | Top 5 Bikes for Budget from ₹1 Lakh to Rs 1.5 Lakh in India 2022 | Top 5 Bikes Under Rs 1.5 Lakh for Students in India 2022
Top 5 Bikes Under Rs 1.5 Lakh in India 2022: Indian youngs are very passionate about bikes. Whether a college student or a young working professional, everyone is fond of Bikes. But choosing the right Bike under a specific budget according to Features is a difficult part. Here we come to help you out. The most important thing, that you should keep in mind before purchasing any bike is, what would be the “Purpose“?
Now you are thinking that obviously purpose is to ride, going College or Office, at dating with loved one, a normal hang out with friends or a weekend Highway ride. Yes, you are right! But! the important part is How you use your bike on daily basis? Do you spend most of the daily ride on the streets of the City or Town? or on a Highway or a Village road?
Warning! Always wear ISI Marked Helmet for both Riders.
I think you got my Point! The bike has generally two basic categories a Cruiser or Sports Bike. Bikes like Royal Enfield, Bajaj Avenger, etc come under the Cruiser category and Bikes like Yamaha R15, TVS Apache RTR 200, etc come under the Sports Bike category. Both of these categories have different purposes. You have to choose according to your regular riding condition and habit.
Sorry! I am not suggesting you buy both of these categories! That’s near impossible, as we have a limited budget and space in our garage. Some of the modern bikes have both features of Cruiser and Sports. They are designed to perform in both categories. The good part is that we have that type in our Top 5 Bikes Under Rs 1.5 Lakh in India 2022!
Let’s Go to our Main Topic! @ Upcoming bikes in India 2022 under 1.5 lakh
All the images are subject to Copyright by the Respective Owners.
Top 5 Bikes for Budget from ₹1 Lakh to ₹1.5 Lakh in India 2022
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
The very first Bike under this Segment is TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. TVS is one of the top Bike manufacturers in India. One of the most popular bike from TVS is Apache. Apache has 4 versions 160, 180, RTR 200 4V, and RR310. All of them are Sports bikes. Apache RTR 200 4V is one of the best bikes under ₹1.5 Lakh in India.
Features of Apache RTR 200 4V: Top 5 Bikes Under Rs 1.5 Lakh in India
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V comes with 197.75cc single cylinder 4 stroke oil cooled engine which produce maximum 20.8 PS power & 17.25 NM Torque.
- Ex-Showroom price of Apache RTR 200 4V is ₹1.35 Lakh. On-road price would be around ₹1.5 Lakh.
- It comes with Bluetooth SmartXConnect and First-in-class ride modes. You can change riding modes according to your needs.
- First-in-sagment Adjustable Sunpension and Adjustable Levers for different racing conditions.
- Special Sports Mode for ultimate racing performance.
- Dual Channel ABS.
Purpose: Racing and best suitable narrow City Rides.
Yamaha FZS-Fi V3
Yamaha FZS is one of the most popular Bikes from Yamaha. Since its birth, it has come a long way. Some of the Important Features of this Bike has been discussed as under:
Features of Yamaha FZS-Fi V3:
- Yamaha FZS-Fi V3 comes with a 149cc single-cylinder 4 stroke Air Cooled engine which produce 12.4 PS maximum power and 13.3 NM Torque.
- Ex-showroom price of Yamaha FZS-Fi V3 is ₹1.07 Lakh. On-road price would be around ₹1.20 Lakh.
- It has Single Channel ABS.
Purpose: Best for Urban Riding Conditions and Highways.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200
Bajaj is one of the most popular Bike Manufacturing brand in India. Bajaj Pulsar is the most popular bike in India. Bajaj Pulsar has so many versions, starting from Pulsar 125, 150, 180(Discontinued), NS 200, 220F.
Features of Bajaj Pulsar NS 200:
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 comes with 199.5cc single cylinder 4 stroke & 4 valve liquid cooled engine with 24.5 PS power and 18.5 NM maximum Torque.
- Ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is ₹1.35 Lakh. On-road price would be around ₹1.50 Lakh.
- Its has come with Dual Channel ABS.
Purpose: Suitable for Urban Racing/Riding and Highways.
Yamaha FZ-X is the newest version of the FZ series of Japanese brand Yamaha. This is one of the coolest bikes in its segment. It has vibes of both Sporty and Cruiser. Some of the important features of the Yamaha FZ-X have been discussed:
Features of Yamaha FZ-X:
- Yamaha FZ-X comes with a 149cc Single Cylinder 4 stroke Air-cooled engine which produces 12.4 PS power and 13.3 Nm maximum Torque.
- Ex-showroom price of this bike is ₹1.21 Lakh. On-road price would be around ₹1.38 Lakh.
- This bike has good ground clearence and metal mud-guard (Under Cowl) which makes it best suitable for village and Off-road tarrains.
- Its has come with Bosch menufectured Single Channel ABS.
Purpose: Multipurpose use.
Bajaj Pulsar F250
The newly launched Bajaj Pulsar F250 is the most powerful bike of the Pulsar series by Bajaj. It is one of the most stylest bikes in its segment. Some of the most prominent features of the Bajaj Pulsar F250 is here:
Features of Bajaj Pulsar F250:
- Bajaj Pulsar F250 comes with 249cc Single Cylinder 4 stroke 2 valve Oil Cooled engine which produces 24.5 PS power and 21.5 Nm Torque.
- Ex-showroom price of Pulsar F250 is ₹1.38 Lakh. On-road price would be around ₹1.53 Lakh.
- Its has come with dual Channel ABS.
Purpose: The best combination of Power and Looks. If you want this combination, you may go with it!
Our Recommendation: Choose according to your Purpose!
For Latest Technology Updates: Click here!